New Woodworker

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexSwansboro

New User
Alex
Greetings,

My name is Alex and I live in Swansboro, NC. I have been here for about 4 years now, but grew up and would like to get back to Chapel Hill, NC. I am married to my wonderful wife and together we have a four year old boy, who I hope will get into wood working as well. I am a high school history teacher and have recently gotten into woodworking as my grandfather has started giving away a lot of his tools. I really like creating things and see the finished product being used. I have very limited experience and I am always seeking advice.

I have recently been assigned by my wife to build a bed, a very large toy chest for our son's toys, and a box with a lid for my recycling bin so we can put it on the porch and not have the dog get in it.

davejones

New User
Dave
Welcome Alex!

You will find lots of helpful advice here. Sounds like you have some fun projects ahead of you. I've got a toy chest on my list as well. Be sure to post updates on your progress, and here is a hint: we like lots of pictures.

Dave

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Glad you dropped in, Alex! If you need help with whiling away your spare time, we are capable enablers. :mrgreen:

christopheralan

New User
Christopheralan
Welcome to the sawdust pile! I work on Lejeune and a good friend of mine, a great carver and air-brusher, lives over there. Good luck with the "honey-do" list!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS