New to this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeb1959

New User
Jim
I'm from just across the NC line in Mountain City, TN. I've been working with wood on and off for about 30 years as a hobby. I've been to alot of sites and haven't come across one that seems as helpful and accomodating as this one so I joined hoping that I could benefit from the many experienced woodworkers and maybe help out if I am able.

Thanks,

Jim

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
A very warm welcome to you Jim. :eek:ccasion1 I was on a few other sites until I was steered over this way and I haven't visited any others since. The regional focus, the events (Shop Crawls, Klingspor events, Spring picnic and plenty of other get togethers), and most importantly, the GREAT members of this site truly make it one of a kind. It's great to have you here. Feel free to jump right in. :icon_thum

kmcardle

New User
Kevin
Jim - Welcome to the site. I think you'll find you were right about the helpful people here - I know I have found that to be true. You'll have to show us some of your work as you get comfortable with us. Thanks for joining. Hope to see some pictures soon.

sawman101

New User
Bruce Swanson
Welcome Jim. Mountain City! That's the only place I've ever :rotflm:been in prison...delivered a load of envelopes to the print shop there about 1993. Fottunately, my stay was very brief--too brief to make any new friends.

TedAS

Ted
Corporate Member
Hi Jim

Welcome to the group!!

There sure are a great bunch of woodworkers hanging around here, I'm glad you decided to join in the fun.

Ted

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
I add my welcome to you Jim. You will always get answers and/or opinions in response to your questions here no matter the complexity. And always in a friendly and respectful manner. I am fairly new to the site and find helpful information here regularly.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Jim, welcome! 30 years of woodworking? I think we are the ones who are getting the best deal of you joining here! Oh, and we love pictures here - pictures of your projects, shop, tools, pets, family, lumber stash, secret lumber stash, tools-on-order, projects-in-progress, well anything really. :)

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Jim!:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

30 years! Boy 'O boy, am I looking forward to reading your future posts and seeing some pictures of your work.

You have definitely found a great place to share stories with a fine bunch of area woodworkers!:wsmile:

Wayne

M

McRabbet

Welcome to our virtual sawdust pile, Jim! Glad you found us and happy that you've joined. We'll look forward to your input and ideas -- post pictures, too so we can enjoy your work.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
I'm from just across the NC line in Mountain City, TN. I've been working with wood on and off for about 30 years as a hobby. I've been to alot of sites and haven't come across one that seems as helpful and accomodating as this one so I joined hoping that I could benefit from the many experienced woodworkers and maybe help out if I am able.

Thanks,

Jim

Jim, glad to have you even if you are from one of those OTHER states! Welcome!!!

mikeacg

New User
Mike
Welcome aboard, Jim! I am fairly new here too but I am learning alot from this bunch! Good to have you!

Deano

New User
Deano
Welcome Jim
Glad you found the site and I am look forward to you threads, Deano :XXcompute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS