New to Site, Forum and NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

klimb2hi

New User
klimb2hi
After coming across the North Carolina Woodworker site several times, have decided a good move now is to join.

Have just moved to NC after several years working overseas in Church/mission endeavors and entering a new phase in life.... what that is, to be determined.

Coming from a woodworking family tradition, naturally the trend is continuing. Just now in the middle of building a small shop with big doors for my son and myself. My son is quite naturally gifted as well with wood turning and has honed some beautiful pieces of art, all of which his mom "owns" at this time. He is considering making a small business of it.

Certainly appreciate some of the very practical ideas presented on this site. Thumbs up! :thumbs_up

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Hi. Welcome. Glad you decided to join us. Feel free to upload some photos of your son's art. We love photos here

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Hi and welcome to the friendliest woodworking site on the web!:icon_thum

We are glad to see you join us and look forward to your future posts and pictures of your work.

There are plenty of turners on the site and I am sure that you will enjoy reading all of their forum input as well.

Have fun here and enjoy.:wsmile:

Wayne

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Klimb2hi, I am glad you could join us. I look forward to your input in the forums.

See you around!!!

Dave:)

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap You've found a wonderful group of folks and its great to have you here. :icon_thum

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Welcome to the Site~!

You most certainly did a good thing in joing this site.

And that is cool, building a shop for you and your Son. Can't wait to see both of your Work~!

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the website -- we'll look forward to your participation and some pics of that new shop and your projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS