Status
Not open for further replies.

aplpickr

New User
Bill
Just joined after introduction at the NC Woodturning Symposium. The two guys there were pretty good salesmen! Wife (Nettie) and I are both turners. Only flat work is to support round work. We live on a 2900 foot mountaintop near Hendersonville, NC.

Bill Turpin

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hi Bill. I am glad to see you accepted our invitation. There are a great bunch on this site. I am looking forward to seeing some of your works and sharing your turning knowledge.

M

McRabbet

Hi Bill,

Glad to see that you followed up on our discussion at the Symposium -- both Scott and I enjoyed talking to you and are happy you've joined us. It is ironic that he and I are the first two to acknowledge your decision -- you'll find this a very friendly group and we have plenty of turners, too.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Bill. I was in your area for my wedding this past weekend and I'm really missing those fall leaves right now. :rolleyes: Anyway, if you've met Rob and Scott, you've met two great guys. This is a wonderful group of folks so feel free to jump right in. :icon_thum

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
This is the second Bill that NCWW has gotten since the Hickory show. I thought that show was free! :gar-Bi

Welcome, Bill. :icon_thum

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Welcome to the group Bill. I'm glad you decided to pop in and join in the fun. What kinds of turning do y'all do? We love pics, so bring 'em on!

TedAS

Ted
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site Bill.
It's good to see another turner join the site. As you can see we love pictures.

Ted

aplpickr

New User
Bill
We are very busy getting ready for our first show this Saturday. I will post pictures afterwards. Thanks for all the welcomes! My wife turns small stuff mostly ornaments. I am trying to get my shop set up for my 3520B that I bought at Easter. Having lost half of my left foot a year ago and learning how to walk has really slowed down spinny things.

I find the photo instructions a little confusing. To what catalog do I post a pic to get it to accompany a thread posting?

M

McRabbet

Bill,

Every member has a default Photo Gallery where you can upload pictures. Click on Photo Gallery on the top (Blue) menu bar and a new screen opens. At the right side just above the Search Box and Recent Photos, you will find Upload Photos, while on the left, you'll find My Photos, My Albums and My Favorites. Before you upload photos, decide if you want to organize pictures into multiple Albums. If yes, click on My Albums at the left and Create an Album for a category you want as a logical subdivision of your photos. You might want to create a few Albums before adding photos, but once you've done that, you will see Upload Photos to the right on the Albums page. If you chose not to create an Album, click on the Upload Photos on the Main Photo Gallery Screen and follow the steps to add pictures. Uploading is a two-step process.

Once you have uploaded pictures and want to include them in a Post, first click on Frequently Asked Questions and then read the first "How to add a picture to your post" file. It presents an easy method to add pictures from you Gallery. If you need help, don't hesitate to holler for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS