Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

New User
David
Hi There,
Newbie in the house. Just joined earlier today and have been browsing the forums. I've been doing hobby woodworking now for several years but nothing too fancy or steady. I'm currently trying to get back into making stump and log furniture again. Got into this back in the mid '90's when I lived up in the hills of N. Ga. and really enjoyed it. I'm currently working on several projects at once along with a full-time job so not much time to devote to my hobby.
Just thought I'd give a brief of myself and say hello. :gar-Bi

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Dragon, welcome aboard. You won't find a friendlier or more helpful bunch. Post some pics of some of some completed projects when you get a chance. We love us some pics around here!! :gar-Bi

Brian.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Hi, David and welcome to NCWWer!
Glad you found us and look forward to seeing some the log furniture :icon_thum

Roger

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome to our little corner of the net, you will like it here, please post plenty of pictures of your work!

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Welcome to the forum David. It's great to have you with us! :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Welcome aboard, David. You'll like this bunch. Jump in anytime. We'll leave the light on for you.

:wsmile:

M

McRabbet

Hi David and welcome to the site. Be sure to upload some pictures into your free Photo Gallery and share them in future posts -- Thanks to DaveO, there is a great (no, it is "deluxe and fat-free") tutorial on how to post pictures in our FAQ Forum, found here. Glad you found us -- now show us your stumps!

(Jeff... can probably point to lots of stumps he's left behind in the woods...)

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
:wsmile:Welcome to the site, David!!:wsmile:

I look forward to seeing some of your completed stump furniture. (I must admit that that is a new term to me, so I guess I will need to some pictures when you get them posted.)

Have fun and by all means stay safe!

Wayne

jmauldin

New User
Jim
As one who used to live in the mtns of n. Ga, welcome. I know you will find a lot of useful informations and A LOT OF GOOD FRIENDS!!!!!
Show us some pics of your work, for as it goes in this group - no pics, didn't happen.
Jim in Mayberry

Dragon

New User
David
WOW!!! Thanks for all the welcomes. Ya want pics, huh? Well, I do good turning this thing on and getting online and ya'll want me to upload files and such???? AS soon as I get some "photo ready" as the saying goes I'll see what I can do. I've got several pieces in the works right now and I'm not well blessed with fancy tools or even a "shop" to work in. Doing this out in the yard and on the front porch for right now. Gimmie a few to get this thang figgered out and I'll sees can I git 'er to werk fer me. Rite now I got me a 'bout a thousand dollar deck of cards here that lets me look at purty pichers sometimes too........:wink_smil

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Welcome, David.

Stump furniture? :icon_scra Is that when you make a piece of furniture out of a stump, then build a house around it? :wink_smil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS