Status
Not open for further replies.

Beancounter

New User
Todd
Hi, new member here. I'm a life-long resident of NC (except for a company-imposed 3 year exile to Michigan). Been in woodworking for about 6 years (furniture-type stuff) and would consider my skill level as intermediate. I'm a corporate accountant-type by profession and have lived in the Triad area for the past 10 years.

Looking forward to participating in the community here.

Sawdud

New User
Chris Beasley
Welcome to NCWW Beancounter! Friendliest place on the net period. :thumbs_up
Hope to see some photos soon.

tom hintz

New User
Tom Hintz
Beancounter,

Welcome to the forum! There are lots of nice people here with lots of experience that are more than willing to lend a hand should you run into a problem.

I on the otherhand, must confess. I am afraid I have used the monicker "beancounter" in a not so nice manner a few times, in my book, on my site and probably on a few forums. In those instances I was referring to woodworking corporate type beancounters. You are officially excepted from that group!

Have fun but be safe first!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Todd, I am glad that you found us. I look forward to your input in the forums and hopefully seeing some pics of your work.
See you around!!!

Dave:)

toolman

New User
Chad
[FONT=&quot]Welcome[/FONT][FONT=&quot] to the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]BEST[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]WOODWORKING[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Forum[/FONT][FONT=&quot] on the web! [/FONT]

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Welcome aboard, Todd! We (I) can always use another "math-head" in this crowd!

Just think, a few more miles south and you could have been a Stanly County native!!

:rotflm:

nelsone

New User
Ed
Hi Todd. Glad you found our group. We really have a unique setup here and are able to get together quite frequently. Look forward to seeing some of your work and input!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS