New Member Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

ralphie9

New User
Brian
Hi everyone!

My name is Brian and I am a recent transplant from the Portland. OR area to Northern Virginia. I have always dabbled in the shop, working with my dad and grandfathers...now I have sons and we have assumed control of the garage-now-workshop...sorry honey the car stays outside :gar-La;
I am a full-time critical care physician assistant, part-time tactical medic, and up-and-coming furniture maker...we have an empty house so my first projects will be ours (better to test the mistakes at home right?)

As soon as I get my shop put together (we just bought the house) I will post pics...I look forward to hearing/seeing what you all have to offer. Cheers

Brian

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Brian. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I'm glad that you've got your priorities straight. No cars in the shop! :thumbs_up:thumbs_up I'm glad that you're getting into woodworking. This is a wonderful group of folks and it's great to have you here. :eek:ccasion1

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Welcome Brian. I used to live in Herndon, Vienna and Fairfax, VA. Still get up that way when visiting family. Welcome to the east coast too.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site Brian!!!:icon_thum

With the priorities now straight, it sounds like you have a blank slate to start designing and building furniture for the house.

Jump right in and enjoy access to a ton of great woodworking, shop, tool and project advice around here.

Post often and have fun!

Wayne

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome to NCWWer, Brian!
Look forward to hearing about your upcoming projects :icon_thum

Roger

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Brian, I am glad you could join us. I look forward to your input in the forums.

Dave:)

M

McRabbet

Welcome to our virtual sawdust pile, Brian. Glad to have you join and we'll look forward to your participation in the forums. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS