New Member from Lexington, SC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Queen

New User
Tom
Thanks for allowing me to join. I am a meter of the Palmetto Wood Turners club and we meet at Manntool. I was referred by a friend and a member of the NC Woodworker group.

I've been turning for about 5 yea s and now have been doing some flat work and getting into some furniture mostly tables. My wife and I have been given the opportunity to build our dream home and I my dream workshop a 24x36 with a 11x36 leanto for wood storage a tractor. I do park my truck under it too.

I am working on a lathe chisel tool wall cabinet and I like order in my workshop. So I like woodworking might be terrible at it but it is something I like doing. Don't ask me to do plumbing unless you need me to glue up long sticks for the water lines. My handy work in my bathroom required a friend to come a finish. :) :)

i hope to to be an active member here and look forward to seeing your work and comments.

Tom

sawman101

New User
Bruce Swanson
Welcome Tom, we're glad you're here! Looking forward to hearing more from you, and perhaps pictures of your turnings and your shop; we love pictures!

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Tom, we look forward to hearing and seeing more from you in the future. Maybe some work in progress pics too!

zdorsch

Zach
Corporate Member
Welcome!

I’m just down the road from you.

Do do you happen to know Ken Gates that used to work/teach at Mann Tool?

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Welcome to the forum Tom, please feel free to ask questions, start discussions and share your projects

Tom Queen

New User
Tom
I’m just pass the airport and three fountain off of Steele road. We should meet up and have a laugh. PM when you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS