New member from Concord

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjm_231

New User
Megan
While the registered member is Megan (and you may occasionally see post from her) Christoph is the real woodworker in the family. He has enjoyed woodworking (especially furniture making) for a number of years since learning it as a teen. And while a move from the west coast and a current a lack of space for a shop have forced a temporary hiatus, I am looking forward to the possibility of connecting with fellow woodworkers in the area and am hoping to find a way to get back into the game soon.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Hi Megan and Christopher - glad to have you with us:icon_thum - I am sure you will soon get back into the swing of things around this great bunch of wood workers :eusa_danc

M

McRabbet

We appreciate having both of you here. Lots of good people willing to share their knowledge -- enjoy!

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site Megan and Christoph!!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Hope that will stay awhile and enjoy yourselves around this fine bunch of sawdusters. Plenty of assistance here whether it is tool purchasing questions or any project related queries, this bunch has the answers.

I look forward to your future contributions to the site!

Take care and cut safe!:wsmile:

Wayne

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome to NC and NCWWer :icon_thum
I think you (Chris and Megan) will find the site to be a great resource!

Roger

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome Megan and Christoph. You've found a wonderful group of folks here. Please feel free to jump in at any time. :icon_thum

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Howdy neighbors! Let me know if you need anything. I'm between Concord and Harrisburg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS