New guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otis Anderson

New User
Otis
So I have been checking this site for a few weeks now and finally decided to join up and become a member. Seems to be alot of knowledge on here and I hope I can learn a thing or two.

Look forward to some good conversation!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Otis welcome to the NCWW family. Dive right into the sawdust pile.

sawman101

New User
Bruce Swanson
Welcome to the friendliest sawdust pile in the south Otis. Don't be afraid to jump right in with the rest of us.:wwink:

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
Otis,

Welcome aboard. The group likes pictures. Post often.

On the third Thursday of the month, a group of us get together for lunch. We would love to have you join us. It is at the Moose Cafe at the Farmer's Market in Greensboro.

Steve

Otis Anderson

New User
Otis
I enjoy all woodworking however have never done any turning. I would love to attempt it and see if I have a knack for it. Most of my experience is in stairs and cabinetry.

I am employed at a Millworks in High Point so that thursday lunch might get taken up on sometime!

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Welcome to the group Otis.....jump in anytime an chat.....:XXcompute

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
On the third Thursday of the month, a group of us get together for lunch. We would love to have you join us. It is at the Moose Cafe at the Farmer's Market in Greensboro.

Steve

Welcome Otis. As Steve said, we'd love to have you join us for lunch sometime. It's open to anyone who wants to come, and everyone is welcome. Next Thursday (17th) we're doing something a little different. We're meeting for dinner (5:30) at The Moose Cafe and having a presentation on SketchUp. Let us know if you'd like to join us.

Bill

Otis Anderson

New User
Otis
Welcome Otis. As Steve said, we'd love to have you join us for lunch sometime. It's open to anyone who wants to come, and everyone is welcome. Next Thursday (17th) we're doing something a little different. We're meeting for dinner (5:30) at The Moose Cafe and having a presentation on SketchUp. Let us know if you'd like to join us.

Bill

Funny I just downloaded Sketchup about an hour and a half ago. Amazing program, pretty easy to figure out thanks to the Computer Science Degree this wood rat got back before he decided to stay a wood rat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS