New guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhannum

New User
Jeff
Hi everyone. I am new to the site but have browsed some posts in the past. I am getting more involved in my woodworking and look forward to hearing from everyone. I am in the Raleigh area if anyone ever needs anything, don't hesitate to ask. Have a great day

b4man

New User
Barbara
Hey there Hannum!

Happy you found us and want to participate. Is there any particular type of woodworking you enjoy?
There's something for everyone here so jump in and have fun.

Barbara

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I'm in Raleigh too, as of a week ago. Still tryin to learn my way around. :gar-La; You've found a wonderful group of folks here. It's great that you could join us. :icon_thum

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Hi Hanum,

Welcome to NCWW. Glad you found us and decided to join in the fun. Can you tell us a bit about your woodworking? What kinds of projects do you like to build / work on? Do you have a shop or garage to work from? ...and don't forget, we do love photos of projects here.

jhannum

New User
Jeff
Thanks everybody. I just have a 1 car garage bay at the house but can (and usually do) spill into the larger garage. I have the basic stuff I need, Jet Hybrid table saw w/ homemade router table wing, 13" planer, bench top drill press, a few planes, saws and chisels. We bought a foreclosure house, so I have tons of projects, but my next real woodworking project is a farm table for my wife. I got some reclaimed pine from an old building in durham, so when my DW735 comes back from the shop, I'll get cracking on that.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Hannum, I am glad you could join us. I look forward to your input in the forums.
See you around!!!

Dave:)

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Hannum!!
:eusa_danc
I am looking forward to following your progress on the farm house table. Post lots of pictures so we can follow along with you.

Lots of experience to draw upon right here online with NCWWK'er.

Have fun and stay safe around those power tools!

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS