New guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

installersam

New User
sam
Hello to all, live in Raleigh NC for now originally from Canton NC. Love wood working, thought this would be a good place to learn. I do car audio for a living, so my woodworking is limited. looking to advance it a little.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Sam, I am glad you found us. Woodworking and audio go hand in hand well. There are several members that make custom speakers, and I know that Toolferone has merged some woodworking with his custom truck stereo install (something he used to do also).
I look forward to your input in the forums, and hopefully seeing some pics of your work.
See you around!!

Dave:)

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome to the friendliest site on the net. We are glad that you joined. We look forward to your input in the forums and seeing some pictures of your work.

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Welcome to the forum Sam. I'm glad you joined our friendly group of sawdust makers. :icon_thum:icon_thum

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Hi Sam good to have you with us - this is a great place to learn - these great people on this site will help you with any wood working problem you have - - looking forward to seeing your work

wchipper

New User
Cliff
Welcome Sam to the site you will enjoy this site as I have a lot of fine woodworkers in North Carolina:saw:

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Hi Sam and welcome to the site!!!:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

I am sure that you will find some really good woodworking , tool and shop related advice right here!!! There is a ton of experience and expertise here always willing to share.

Hope that you find what you need and will post some pictures of your project's!

Stay safe and post often.:wsmile::wsmile:

Wayne

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the site, Sam -- glad you found us and we look forward to your input! Pics would be good, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS