New guy, Dwight from Statesville,NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwight

New User
Dwight
Hello,
Just a quick note to let everyone hear from yet another new member to the sight. I have been around cabinetry since I can remember and as they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. My dad taught me well.
My Granpa built canoes for the Old Town Canoe co. in Maine. Its in my blood (sawdust that is). Anyway I work for a kitchen cabinet co for now and in the past I have done cabinet refacing with veneers and building custom cabinets for customers. I'll post some of my work.
I have recently taken the course offered by Mohawk on furniture / cabinet touch-up, repair and I am getting pretty good at that.
My next project (once it warms up) I want to build a kayak. So any one out there with any pointers I would welcome an email.

Thanks for a great sight

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome Dwight, it is great to have another semi-local on board. If I can [strike]gain any knowledge from you for free[/strike] help in any way just holler. Feel free to jump in at any time and post lots of pictures of your work,

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Dwight, I am glad you could join us. I have spent many hours paddling an Old Town Canoe when I was a kid in Boy Scouts. They are some fine canoes. Unfortunately in my era they were all Kevlar and not wood strips.
I look forward to your input in the forums, it sounds like you have a lot to share, and look forward to seeing some pics of your work.
See you around!!

Dave:)

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
Hey Dwight, after glancing at your photos I know that you have a lot to share with this community! Welcome aboard.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Dwight!

Just jump in anytime and enjoy the great folks around here. With all of your cabinet install experience, I am sure that you will be of assistance to many of us.:wsmile:

I look forward to seeing some of your work.

Wayne

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the sawdust pile, Dwight. I took a peek at your Gallery and it shows some mighty fine work. I like making cabinets, too, but you're way ahead of mine. Glad you found us and we'll look forward to seeing that kayak coming soon.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Dwight to the best site on the web. We are glad you found us. I can't wait to see some of your works.

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard, Captain Dwight! Nice looking cabinets in your gallery:icon_thum
Glad you found our merry little band of sawdust makers. Don't hesitate to jump in any time.
Enjoy the site,

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Dwight. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap This is a great group of folks. Feel free to jump in at anytime. :icon_thum

Cheers, :eek:ccasion1

Trent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS