New Guy Alert!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimZ3

New User
Jim
Hey guys,
My name is Jim,I live in Willow Springs NC.(I moved here 5yrs ago from NJ...Im sorry.haha)
I went to Vocational high school for carpentry/cabinet making.Unfortunatly did nothing with it,just kept it as a hobby...Im love anthing old,Cars,furniture,houses,Guns..Im 32 married with 5yr old triplets..I was just looking through all the photos of everyones projects and I was extremely impressed,so I had to join...Well hello to everyone and Im looking foward to learning from everyone

JohnW

New User
John
TRIPLETS... OH MY

We have one or two others with triplets here.

Welcome to the site Jim...

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Hi Jim,

Welcome. Glad you found us. There are a few of us here from that foreign land known as NJ. I'm from Exit 18 (Paterson)... how about you? And which high school was that?

So, what kind of projects are you planning? What kinds of things do you like to build?

Dragon

New User
David
Welcome to the site Jim. Triplets huh? How do you even find time to think about woodworking?:rolf:

JimZ3

New User
Jim
I'm from Exit 18 (Paterson)... how about you? And which high school was that?

So, what kind of projects are you planning? What kinds of things do you like to build?

Im from a horrible horrible place called Avenel next to Woodbridge...lol......Perth Amboy Vocational School was my high school.......Ive built a bunch of tables,beds for the kids,etc...Im thinking about doing an end grain butcher block counter to for my kitchen..If I dont chicken out

JimZ3

New User
Jim
Welcome to the site Jim. Triplets huh? How do you even find time to think about woodworking?:rolf:

I pick projects my wife wants this way its her fault when I dissapear for a couple hours a day:icon_thum..Building something calms my nerves too..

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Im from a horrible horrible place called Avenel next to Woodbridge...lol......Perth Amboy Vocational School was my high school.......Ive built a bunch of tables,beds for the kids,etc...Im thinking about doing an end grain butcher block counter to for my kitchen..If I dont chicken out
Jim

Those of us from Paterson used to aspire to move up to places like Avenel. :gar-Bi

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
I pick projects my wife wants this way its her fault when I dissapear for a couple hours a day:icon_thum..Building something calms my nerves too..

It's also her fault if you need a new tool in order to complete the project she wants.:gar-Bi

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Jim, I am glad you could join us. I look forward to your input in the forums. I'm just down the road from you if you need anything...other than babysitting :eek: Wow, triplets, you've got to make everything in 3's. Well at least production woodworking is more efficient.
See you around!!!!

Dave:)

Ben325e

New User
Ben
Hey Jim, welcome to the site! You say that you're from NJ like you've heard the joke before....

Q: "Hey, what's the difference between a yankee and a **** yankee?"
A: "The yankees go back!!"

That said, my wife is from Mass., and I never want her to go back!! :)

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Jim!

With triplets, you are sooooo lucky to have such a long list of projects for many years to come!:wsmile:

Lots of excuses to buy more tools, expand shops and experiment with many exotic woods. All of the things that make kids proud of their parents. Jump in, have fun, generate lots of sawdust and most of all share some pictures of your projects with us.:icon_thum

Plenty of expertise and good times right here at NCWWK'er.

Take care,

Wayne

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome to NC and NCWWer, Jim!
Glad to have you here . . . just leave the snow up there :gar-Bi

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors