National Welder's 225 amp Welder- $89.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Carolina Jewelery and Pawn on South Saunders Street has a National Welders Farm and Shop welder for $89.95. (This actually a Miller Thunderbolt welder.) I have had one for over twenty years, so I know they are good. This is a STICK welder, and needs a minimum of 40 amps at 220. Plug is for a 50 amp, but many years ago my son put in a hot tub that needed a 50 amp breaker, so I took the fifty out of my panel box, gave it to him, and installed a 40 amp breaker that I had. Not once has the breaker blown. It includes a set of leads, but no welding mask. This is an AC only welder. Be sure to try to get a 20% discount, as they routinely offer such. Go by Northern and get and auto darkening shield for $49.99 (on sale.) For around $125 (with discount) you are in the welding business. Merry Christmas, Bruce

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Great, now you post this. My business just bought a similar welder for $280

Dave:)
Sorry, but it wasn't there last week. Oh yeah Dave, go back and look at your reply to my post in Table Saw Drawing. How did you know?:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
I have the AC/DC version of this same welder, and like Bruce have owned it for many years (around 25). This is an excellent choice for a stick welder - adequate power and duty cycle and a relatively bombproof machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS