N C Woodworker at It's BEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Recently, Phil offered some lights. Steviegwood wanted some, but couldn't exactly just run over and get them. Scott M offered long term storage, but couldn't pick them up for a couple weeks. Gary (NC Turner) offered short term storage, till Scott could pick them up. So today, I met Phil, picked up Steviegwood's lights and took them to Gary for storage till Scott comes to town. As they say in a certain beer commercial- "It doesn't get any better than this!" Junquecol

manfre

New User
Manfre
It seems like we could easily fit a few more stops for those lights before they reach their final home.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Who's on first?
:rotflm:
Good to see things get worked out thattaway.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
I'm with Dennis. Please don't ask me to recite all of that. :swoon: But it's always great to see members working together to get the job done.... or in this case, the lights were offered, wanted, picked up, delivered, stored, picked up, stored, picked up and used. :rotflm: Ok, my brain hurts. :wconfused:

Glennbear

Glenn
This is truly one of the things which makes us great. :icon_thum I have made the journey twice to Steve's place in the far off hills of WV and without the help of his fellow woodworkers it is unlikely that Steve would have been able to get these lights. :wsmile:

jerrye

New User
Jerry
This is truly one of the things which makes us great. :icon_thum I have made the journey twice to Steve's place in the far off hills of WV and without the help of his fellow woodworkers it is unlikely that Steve would have been able to get these lights. :wsmile:

I've not been to Steve's but I've been close, and...you can't get there from here. :gar-La;

Yet another proof of the community that is NCWW!!!! :eusa_danc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS