Mustard Mistress has arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
Well my shop is now filled with Golden Goodness!
Frenchs_Mustard_Classic_Yellow_Hi_Res.jpg
Yup that's right, the Mustard Mistress arrived today. Thanks to Bruce, I will be up and running with a temp 220 line the early part of next week. This is only temporary as the shop is to be rewired in short order. No pics as she is only half put together! That said I need to plea :eusa_pray for help :help: from another local North Carolina Woodworker. I have the legs on this beast, and can't right it alone.:eusa_doh: Is there anyone whom wouldn't mind swinging by tomorrow and giving me a few minutes of muscle, followed by some good conversation?

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Gary, I ain't got nothing going on tomorrow of any importance, and I would like to touch your Mustard. I'm free just about anytime after 11:00am. I can help you get the top off that jar.

suckometer.jpg

Dave:)

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
Gary,
My Mustard Mistress will be arriving early next week. I don't know where you are located, but I live just south of Lake Wheeler and I can come over tomorrow morning or even tonight.

Charlie

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
I am sure you have several projects to catsup on, all the while you will be relishing your first turn with the Mustard Mistress. :evil3:

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Congratulations, Gary!!!!:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers

(I think that you owe the LOYL a nice dinner this weekend!!!! Don't ya think?:wsmile:)

You ROCK dude!!!!

Bet ya can't wait to chew up some of that nice tirning stock of yers.:gar-La;

Wayne

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Dude, you frickin SUCK. :gar-La;

Good for you man! I can't wait to see what you do with it. Dave'll help ya get that thing up and running. Congrats!!! :thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Congratulations! This will turn out to be the best all-around buy you've ever made!! :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
Thanks everyone I am stoked to get her up an running. Thanks to all who offered to help me get her put up. Thanks to Gonzalo who was by today and was kind enough to lend a hand. She is now upright and all put together. Another thanks goes out to Phil, because of whom she now also has a beautiful black granite shelf.:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Thanks everyone I am stoked to get her up an running. Thanks to all who offered to help me get her put up. Thanks to Gonzalo who was by today and was kind enough to lend a hand. She is now upright and all put together. Another thanks goes out to Phil, because of whom she now also has a beautiful black granite shelf.:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

sounds like you've had a great week!:icon_cheers ur gonna love that tool!:icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS