Multi Snag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Since there has, of late, been posts and threads about tool snags, and finding free stuff and even made in America discussion, I just thought I'd post a couple of shots of some stuff found in an old box of "junk".

I haven't begun to clean or tune these up but...

Attachments

• Scrapers.jpg
    Scrapers.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 320
  • Rabbet.jpg
    Rabbet.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 323
  • Bailey 5.jpg
    Bailey 5.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 326
T

toolferone

Old box of junk you say.It doesn't look like junk to me. They look like they will clean up great! Post pics of the after too. Great find!

Yup I hear suckage!

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Ray, nice score. Those appear to be in great shape and should clean up nicely. Where did you come across this "box of junk"?

D L

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
D L Ames said:
... Where did you come across this "box of junk"?

D L

D L,

These were in a long burried box of stuff that belonged to my father. He was a master carpenter from the 30s to the mid 60s.

Ray

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Ray Martin said:
D L,

These were in a long burried box of stuff that belonged to my father. He was a master carpenter from the 30s to the mid 60s.

Ray

Thats great Ray.:icon_thum I know you must be looking forward to getting cleaned up and tuned so you can use them. Its great that you could keep them in the family.

D L

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
You get a definitive YOU SUCK for that.

All looks quite nice. I broke out the number 80 cabinet scraper my father gave me from the flea market a while back. I am still learning it, but it is a tool to have once you learn to use it. All said and done, I would say you hit a gold mine.

PS - Woodcraft carries replacement blades for a lot of what you have shown pics of if you need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS