mini dupli-carver setup using dremel or other rotary type power carver

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildthing

New User
Mark
Hey guys
I was searching the net about small duplicarvers and came across this forum where I was reading a post about sears pantograph carver. What I was searching for on google was a less expensive and smaller version of a 2d-3d carving solution one that would allow the use of your pre-existing tools, power carver machines, so that I could replicate some pieces or other parts of my work. I have long thought that the kits that are available for duplicators are too pricey and if you are not actually possessed of the building gene is a loss cause twice. further, I work in a small room just inside a small balcony in a rental townehome so I need something smaller. I saw this link on youtube and wondered if anyone has actually managed to do this type of thing? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHuMHYPhFi0

Mark

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Mark, welcome to NCWW. Sounds like you have already gotten some good advice. We have several other members in your area of VA. How about going to the Who We Are forum and introduce yourself. Great way to make friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS