Matthias Wandel at it again: His SECOND homemade bandsaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

sushinutnc

New User
Mike
Ok... this is getting a little annoying. Our much admired German-Canadian has decided to improve upon his original homemade wooden bandsaw AND design it so that others could more easily build one AND thoroughly video all its design elements, so we can all enjoy his engenuity in high definition... oh.. and he'll sell you the GORGEOUS plans, too, for only $21. ;)

[YOUTUBE]LyyPHxPgGHg[/YOUTUBE]

http://woodgears.ca/bandsaw/homemade.html

Amazing guy.

CatButler

New User
Bryan
Pretty cool. I guess all the good machine colors have already been taken. The last time I saw something that color, it was in a jar and I was feeding it (or trying to more like) too my son.

sushinutnc

New User
Mike
Pretty cool. I guess all the good machine colors have already been taken. The last time I saw something that color, it was in a jar and I was feeding it (or trying to more like) too my son.
I'm sure many think the same... I know I did. The thing that REALLY made me wonder though was that he mentions it was "ordinary indoor wall paint." Knowing how frugal he is, I was left wondering if he may actually have walls in his house with that color. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS