Limited Availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Sunday I travel to Florida for a week. I will have almost no daytime availability. I will be online at night some. I will check in during my class breaks on my Iphone when I can. If you need me I can be reached on my phone at tracy@pardue.us. Have a great week.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Enjoy! Hope this is vacation and not work. Either way I'm sure you'll make the best of it~

TracyP

Tracy
I'm back. Unfortunately there was a Gander Mountain close by...... .423 miles away from my room. I officially got hooked........Since I am from NC, regardless of my concealed carry permit, I could not buy the gun I wanted. Seems if you live in NC, Florida won't let you purchase a gun:dontknow:. So, my son and I are headed tomorrow to Gander Mountain in Mooresville. Gonna stop and visit The Woodworking Source along the way:banana: Gonna make for a great day. Got my pennies saved up. Will it be wood, or will it be gun wood???? More to come tomorrow night.....

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
I have a great supply of wood and lots of free sources. Guns on the other hand......
can't have too many, few options when you need one.
Glad you're back safe!

TracyP

Tracy
I have a great supply of wood and lots of free sources. Guns on the other hand......
can't have too many, few options when you need one.
Glad you're back safe!

No wood, but a S&W model 642 .38 Special +p:gar-Bi:gar-Bi. Since this is in the mod forum, I stepped outside the general boundaries a little. The wife has been unimpressed with any of my noise toys to date. But I think she wants this one for herself. :wconfused::wconfused:. Another $500.00 to the cause, cause I want one too:gar-La;. It has a great fit, finish, and feel. Sorry, Andy made me do it:rotflm:. Shame on you Andy:eusa_booh:eusa_booh.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
About time SOMEBODY listened to me....
Great score. Hey - its wood related - unless you got the Pachmyar grips. Then its a project to make your own!
Glad you're back safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS