July MWTCA mtg in Raleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzie-x

New User
Randy
Sorry I'm so slow to respond to this.... :eusa_doh: Yes, I've been to the Raleigh meeting for the past 7 or so years. It's a great meeting and there's usually around 250 people attend. There will be lots & lots of old tools for sale, an interesting program , a catered BBQ lunch and a tool auction. I would highly recommend that anyone that is interested in old tools should not miss this meeting. This is one of the best area meetings in the nation. The meeting will be held at Ed Hobbs farm in south Raleigh, and Ed recently joined NCWW and will be posting more info.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Ozzie, when is it being held? Time, place some details please. If it is on a weekend day, I should be able to attend.
Dave:)

Ozzie-x

New User
Randy
It will be on a Saturday July 22, I think the official start time is 8:00 AM. I don't think I've received my meeting notice yet and I'm not sure of some of the other particulars. I believe any of the NCWW members can attend as my guest and admission will be around $10 that includes the catered BBQ lunch. If you plan to go, you need to pre-register so they'll have you on the list and head count for lunch. I guess just call Ed Hobbs to pre-register (919) 828-2754. If you just want to show up that day, it will be fine, but you're not guaranteed lunch. Ed will probably be posting about it or I'll post more details when I receive my notice. We would certainly be happy for the NCWW folks to come, I think you'll have a good time, meet some of the MWTCA folks, plus have a change to scarf up some nice tools.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Thanks Randy, that sounds like something that I would like to attend and should be able to being on a Saturday. Please post more information as you get it.
Thanks, Dave:)

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
I'm planning to attend. Anyone want to carpool from the Charlotte/Concord area?
Mark

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
I will try to get up there for this meeting as well. I really enjoyed the last one I attended in Durham.

D L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS