job

Status
Not open for further replies.

chop-chop

New User
joe
Looking for anyone w/experience to build staircases in shop. If so just leave a message and I will let you know details.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Joe, thanks for your first post. I am sure that you will find a few more replies if you offer a bit more info. Do you need some staircases built for your shop? Or do you have a shop that builds staircases and you need some help. I know that Dtomasch is a staircase builder and a very kind fellow too. He might be able to offer some advice to get you started on doing it yourself, if that is your need.
I would move this post to "Requests for Custom Projects", but I am not sure if it is...hence the request for a little more info :-D :-D
I hope that you plan on sticking around a bit and joining in the fun. We'd all love if you offered a brief intro to yourself in the "Who We Are" forum, so you can be properly welcomed by all.
See you around, hope you find what you're looking for :icon_thum

Dave:)

FIVEBYFIVE

New User
MICHAEL
I agree with DaveO more info needed. I can build staircases. Not sure how well I can do it. Its been alittle while since I have built any.

chop-chop

New User
joe
Alright I Work For A Company In Which We Build Curved And Straight Staircases. Image Design Is The Name Of The Company. Specifically Need Someone Who Can Build Curved Staircases. Anyone With Woodworking Knowledge Should Be Able To Do This Job. So This Is A Company That I Work For And We Are Looking For Good Help.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Excellent that clears things up a bit :icon_thum
What's the pay? Working hours? Benefits? Do you get Good Friday off (it's my birthday too)? Where's York, SC?

Sorry, just trying to aggravate you :lol: :lol: That just means that we like you:icon_thum Thanks for posting your job inquiry here. I know that there are a lot of very talented woodworkers here that might be interested.

Dave:)

dtomasch

New User
David
I run a very small stair building company here in NC. I specialize in custom stair systems, including curves. Where is york? What projects do you need help with, etc, etc,etc. Check out my photo gallery for a few stair pictures. I just finished two curves but have not posted pics yet. Send me a message and we will talk.

MarkW

New User
Mark
York county includes Rock Hill (where I'm from) the city of York and Ft. Mill and a few smaller cities. Basically York county begins as you cross the state line from Charlotte on I-77.

So, were you needing a full time employee ?

taandctran

New User
Thanh Tran
It I'm not mistaken... York is where the SC part of Carowinds is at.... or really close. My sister lives there

chop-chop

New User
joe
Yes looking for full time. The job is not in York County. That is where I live. The job is in Charlotte NC off of exit 16 off I77.

dtomasch

New User
David
I'm out...5 hour commute each day is a bit much for me.....unless the benefits include a hellicopter:icon_thum :eusa_thin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS