Jds filtering appliance - $50 (smithfield)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
not mine

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/2263122405.html
JDS FILTERING APPLIANCE - $50 (SMITHFIELD)

Date: 2011-03-13, 1:35PM EDT
Reply to: sale-zrpzq-2263122405@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

LIKE NEW JDS FILTERING APPLIANCE

***** ASKING 50.00 *****

CONTACT BOBBY--919-795-7365

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3m23o83l25V55T25U2b3ded2e016339371b51.jpg
3kd3pc3oa5Y45V65W1b3d812e68f7a75514b3.jpg
3k73m83l45O05V55U2b3de09debaf41cd1bf9.jpg

PostingID: 2263122405

kooshball

David
Corporate Member
Matt, thanks for posting. I snagged this yesterday on my lunch hour and was pleased to find it in essentially new condition...even the protective film was still on the remote!!

I made a call to Wynn Environmental yesterday to upgrade the filters and by the weekend I should have a cleaner, safer shop.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Matt, thanks for posting. I snagged this yesterday on my lunch hour and was pleased to find it in essentially new condition...even the protective film was still on the remote!!

I made a call to Wynn Environmental yesterday to upgrade the filters and by the weekend I should have a cleaner, safer shop.

Congrats!

A super Killer deal for sure!

Wow a remote too!

M

MarkE

Administrator
Mark
That's a great deal. I picked up a used JDS 750 about a year and a half ago, then upgraded the control panel to the remote panel. The upgrade cost more than the $50 you paid for this unit.

Nice grab.

Are you planning to get the electrostatic filter? It is well worth the cost. It works great and you can clean it with a couple of taps on a hard surface. I rinse mine with a hose every few months to get it really clean.

kooshball

David
Corporate Member
That's a great deal. I picked up a used JDS 750 about a year and a half ago, then upgraded the control panel to the remote panel. The upgrade cost more than the $50 you paid for this unit.

Nice grab.

Are you planning to get the electrostatic filter? It is well worth the cost. It works great and you can clean it with a couple of taps on a hard surface. I rinse mine with a hose every few months to get it really clean.

It actually came with that already installed but I the main upgrade I made was to buy a 4-pocket filter bag with a good bit more surface area for max flow and efficiency.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
David,

Don't forget to post pics once it is installed......part of the fun of getting a "smokin" deal....

Dont you think?

Enjoy.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS