Iturra Design - I give them an "A"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
I purchased 2 bandsaw blades from Iturra Design earlier this year. Upon arrival, I discovered that the Bladerunner blade was 3/4" too long. There was no way I could make up that slack. I had given them the spec'd length over the phone and that is what I was billed for. After just one call (and a human being actually answered the phone), I was instructed to return the blade for resizing. Today I received the corrected blade along with a refund check for the shipping. It's always nice to find class acts.

It would have been an A+ if the blade had fit the first time around. :-D I would definitely buy from them again.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I've never heard anything bad about Iturra Designs. I just wish they would put up a web-site :eusa_pray
I am glad that you got your blade situation straightened out. Now we'll need a review of the Bladerunner :-D

Dave:)

dino drosas

Dino
Corporate Member
What you both said and more.:icon_thum Louis Iturra, owner and phone answerer, posesses a wealth of knowledge about bandsaws and is willing to share at any time. He tells me a web site is not too far off. If you ever order from him, be sure to get his catalog - more like a bible for bandsaws. His prices are very competitive and his service is the best.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
With the information that is in his catalog, he should charge for it. It is truely a band saw bible. I especially like his section about guides causing heat build up in the blade.

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
I was amazed when I received their catalog in the mail. They really do provide some great information on very specific issues. It's not watered down like some articles I've read in the magazines. :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS