It's 3 a.m. - moderated

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
I put this thread in moderation (hopefully correctly). The link is hysterical, but political in nature. Feel free to disagree and put it back. Look at the link - it is funny (and I don't usually find them funny).

cskipper

Cathy
I realized this was supposed to go the Work Queue, but when I started to move it there I couldn't find that forum. Did it run away from home?

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Yes you did. You should have just soft deleted it, as I should have also:eusa_doh:. But putting it in the Mod queue is the next best thing. Don't second guess your feelings, they are the reason you are a Mod.

Dave:)

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
I looked at it, probably about the same time that Cathy did, and then followed the link. I think it stands as basically politically neutral, but that it still does not belong here. Cathy was posting that she had moderated the thread while I was watching that video, and following a couple other interesting associated links. When I came back here, and refreshed the "new posts" page, Cathy had already moved it, it was probably 10 minutes, at about 6:40 this morning? Good job Cathy.

cskipper

Cathy
Thanks for the follow-up. I remembered something about deleting, but didn't remember the soft part, but was knew it wasn't hard delete. I didn't see it in the "How to put a thread in moderation" If it's not there, could someone add it? I rarely seem to see a thread that I think I need to put in moderation - you guys are usually way ahead of me. I need the "Moving thread to moderation for dummies" instructions- lol.

The video was funny, just didn't belong here. Jeff knew it would be moderated - even said so in his post.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Good call Cathy. Go with your gut feel and 99 times out of 100 you will be right. Do nothing and you are always wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS