Interesting Bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Not mine, just a random picture of an interesting bench that a co-worker sent me a link for.

bench6.jpg

Brian.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
There have been times when I was in Alabama that I swear the wind was that strong!

Very cool concept.

J

jeff...

Sorry guys but I think that is perhaps the ugliest bench I have ever seen :tongue2:.

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
Definitely for an art gallery! I really appreciate it for the design and execution, but would not want one. My wife said: "Eeeuwwww, how creepy!" It would look nice in the calendar. :wink_smil

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
If a drunk saw that walkin' home from a bar it might make him sober up!:gar-La;
Come t' think of it, that may have been the inspiration.

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
I think the wood was too "green". I think he may have wanted to wait until it stopped growing. However, i guess its what's called art. Speaking of which:

A little old lady was among a group at an art exhibition in a newly opened gallery.
Suddenly one contemporary painting caught her eye. “What on earth,” she inquired of the artist standing nearby, “is that?” He smiled condescendingly. “That, my dear lady, is supposed to be a mother and her child.” “Well, then” snapped the little old lady, “Why isn’t it?”

Go

Gary G

New User
Gary
I'm in the "like it" camp. I think it's creative and whimsical while still being functional.
It's Guaranteed to provide conversation. :wink_smil
Was it called Bad hair day? :mrgreen:

cpowell

New User
Chuck
The jumbled mess on the floor distracts me but I like the wall layout. If they'd carried from th bench right side then up to the wall I think I'd like it more. Bloodwood would look better to me.

I like the concept though. If Van Gogh was a WWer??? :eusa_thin

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS