Inspirational and informational web-sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
and if that piece on Darrel Peart's Furniture Maker site isn't beautiful, I don't know what is! All of his work is BEAUTIFUL!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
NCPete said:
and if that piece on Darrel Peart's Furniture Maker site isn't beautiful, I don't know what is! All of his work is BEAUTIFUL!

His work is the most inspirational to me, his attention to detail is unbelievable. I can only hope to be as skilled one day :eusa_pray

Dave:)

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
DaveO said:
His work is the most inspirational to me, his attention to detail is unbelievable. I can only hope to be as skilled one day :eusa_pray

Dave:)

If I could be only half as skilled for half a day!:!:

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Those are some interesting links Dave. I really liked the animated furniture on the Jake Cress site.

D L

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
Dave O,

Those are some great sites. Have my mind envisioning projects for the future...if I can ever get around to them.

cskipper

Cathy
Cool links! Between it and all the wonderful projects folks have been completing, I guess I'll stay in the house this evening instead of the shop- I'm feeling kind of unworthy!

lwhughes149

New User
Lorraine
Thank you for bringing me back to Jake's site. I made it a favorite and plan to visit often. I found myself leaving a knot hole in the bottom drawer of a walnut chest. I wrote under the bottom, Why did I leave this hole,Because I can, knowing that in the years to come someone would find the note and grin just as I found myself grinning when I saw the chair reaching for the ball as it rolled away.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS