I'm Gonna Get Back to Woodworking

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I am READY to get back in the shop to do some woodworking. I have laid off shop work since May of last year due to a turning injury. That's right, I tore a tendon in my elbow turning an extremely hard piece of Ambrosia Maple into a vase. I have been itching to get back in the shop for months and it WILL happen in the next couple of weeks. My elbow is healed and my mind is going crazy with project ideas. So stay tuned for some sawdust making. I have a strong desire to do some miniature turning work and would welcome ideas. I have a new 12x16 addition to my shop that I will be wiring and insulating in the next couple of weeks. So, stay tuned as I ruin some beautiful chunks of wood:rotflm::rotflm:.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
That's great news Tracy. Since May you said? And you haven't gone nuts yet? I haven't had any shop time for 6 weeks and I'm already going stir crazy. Can't wait to see what projects you'll be cranking out.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Glad to hear you are getting back on the horse!

Can't wait to see what comes out of your new double shop!

Jim

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Told you them lathes wuz dangeruz toolz!! :tinysmile_cry_t:

Stick with flatwork and something SAFE; like a table saw!
:rotflm:

Welcome back, Bud!

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Tracy,

I'm so pumped for you! :icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers Your posts have reminded me, for a while, of how mine were when I wasn't doing any woodworking. :no: I can't wait to see some TracyP projects back in effect! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Great news Tracy!!!

We have been waiting it seems like a long time, for your review of that new Kapex.:wsmile::wsmile:

Glad to hear that all is healed and you are ready to through some chips and sawdust.

Now. Take care around that lathe ..........(and the miter saw)

Wayne

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Great news Tracy!!!

We have been waiting it seems like a long time, for your review of that new Kapex.:wsmile::wsmile:

Glad to hear that all is healed and you are ready to through some chips and sawdust.

Now. Take care around that lathe ..........(and the miter saw)

Wayne

Yeah, the new space will include a dedicated wall for the Kapex. A miter saw station like I have always wanted. I have 16 feet in length to build it in. The opposite wall will have a wood rack built on it. The back 12 foot wall is a workbench for whatever I need it to be. Got the plans worked out in the brain, now just gotta put them to use.

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Glad to hear you are almost back to normal, Tracy!:icon_thum

Sometimes sawdust is the best medicine:gar-Bi.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Happy to hear you are back in the saddle, Tracy.
Did the injury slow your musical pursuits, too?

Roger

Dragon

New User
David
:eusa_clap Hey, glad to hear the injury is all better and you're gonna get back to something you love doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS