I'm gonna be a Grandpa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badabing

New User
Joe
Yup, can't believe it myself! :drunken_s

My daughter and her husband told us the news last night. His brother's wife is pregnant too so it's a perfect time, the cousins will grow up together :)

So now I need crib plans...anyone have some plans they can share with me? I've seen several beautiful cribs on the forums here and would love to be able to make one myself!

I'm sort of obligated to make them a crib because that's how they broke the news to me...my SIL asked if I could make a crib. I said sure, if I had some plans. I naturally assumed it was for his brother's baby-on-the-way. Then he said it was NOT for his brother. Meathead that I am, I still did not catch on so they had to come out and tell me they were having a baby! :rolf:

cskipper

Cathy
That's so exciting!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure that with all the babies born in our group last year that someone has a plan for a crib!

Bryan S

Bryan
Congratulations Joe Your going to love being a grandpaw. I thought about trying to build a crib but decided on a changing table (see this thread) cause thats what our daughter (the executive VP) wanted.

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Have 2 year old granddaughter, and grandson due late March. YOU"LL LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! I, like Bryan, did a changing table for my daughter 'cause someone had provided a crib. Actually, modified a small dresser & made it into a changing table. BTW, Bryan, your sig line reminds me of another good adage to live by:

Never wrestle with a pig. You both get nasty and the pig loves it!

Last edited:

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
Congratulations. You are in for a real treat.

I have plans for a cradle I made for my Grandson but no crib plans. Photos in my gallery. BTW the cradle will be put to use again in late July. # 2 grandchild on the way. :eusa_danc

Last edited:

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Congrats, Joe! Great news, old man! :eusa_thin :eusa_clap

As for the crib, if you would like the plans for the one I built (from Woodsmith) -- I think they are still around here.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Congratulations Joe !

There's nothing like children that you get to spoil, rile up and can then send home:lol:.

Jimmy:)

sawduster

New User
Robert
Most excellent news ! :eusa_clap I can't wait for my chance though I'm beginning to wonder if it will ever happen :roll:
Congratulations ! :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS