[How Do I-Gallery] Name Change in Photo Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Assigned To:: Unassigned
=====================================
Gents: How do I change the name of my photo gallery to JackLeg? Or will this happen Ottomatically? Thanx.

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
Reggie,
Looking at your gallery, I see it is under your JackLeg user id. Am I misunderstanding what you want to do?

Chris

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Just checked again, and I still don't see it under the "J's", but still see it under the "F's" ???

SteveColes

New User
Steve
Reggie, my fault. I ran the utility to chnage your name in vBulletin, but for to it in PhotoPost:slap: Give em a few minutes and it will be resolved.

SteveColes

New User
Steve
It's done.

To recap for the staff's sake. Reggie requestesd that his user name be changed from FarmTrac60 to JackLeg. I did this in the admicp by finding the user and simply changing the Username. However, in order to be sure all places that the username may be displayed, it is necessary to go into admincp-> maintenance->Update Counters->Update Usernames.

The type of name display issue is necessary in PhotoPost and Classifieds. Goto Admin->scan Database->"Check here to resync photo/comments usernames/update comments counts".

Touchwood

New User
Don
Steve ,

I want to do the same thing as FarmTrac60/Jackleg.

The tuchwud name came from my email address, because Touchwood was already taken at Earthlink. (who has been fired and replaced by BellSouth...the NEW AT&T) Bellsouth was able to give me tuchwud @ bellsouth.net...no sweat.

Makes a lot more sense to be Touchwood...after all the name of the shop has been Touchwood Studio for 20 years (for tax purposes), and they named our street after us. :-D

Can you make the whole thing happen?

Don

PS. I keep dropping the price on the sander..sooner or later, someone's going to get a real bargain.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind" Dr. Seuss

Touchwood

New User
Don
It's done.

To recap for the staff's sake. Reggie requestesd that his user name be changed from FarmTrac60 to JackLeg. I did this in the admicp by finding the user and simply changing the Username. However, in order to be sure all places that the username may be displayed, it is necessary to go into admincp-> maintenance->Update Counters->Update Usernames.

The type of name display issue is necessary in PhotoPost and Classifieds. Goto Admin->scan Database->"Check here to resync photo/comments usernames/update comments counts".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks Steve...looks like you did it all.

Don.

PS. I'm starting the new rocker in Utile. Seat blank glued up and back legs, front legs, arms mapped out on different boards for grain match. Call or come over any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS