Hello - Site lurker brushing off the saw dust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Railhog

New User
Rail
I have been visiting the forums for a few months now and though it was time to finally post and become active in the discussions. I am a hobby woodworker with a very small shop and mostly enjoy doing scroll saw projects. If your in the Monroe, NC area and see some guy digging in a construction site dumpster collecting wood scapes.... it's me. I find that woodworking really helps me to relax and recharge the mental health batteries and I enjoy making handcrafted gifts for family and friends. I've learned alot from the forums so far and look forward to learning more and more importantly, getting to know fellow woodworkers.

-Rail

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Rail, welcome to our sawdust pile. There's lots of talented folks here willing to share. Post some pics when you get some time so we can see some of your work.

Brian.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Rich, it's great to have you join us. I look forward to your input in the forums.
See you around!!!

Dave:)

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Howdy neighbor!
Mighty fine looking work on your blog site! Lot's of fellow Scrollers here.
Congrats on being smoke free for 249 days!!!!

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Rich!

Look forward to your future posts and more pictures of your scrolling works!

Wayne

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Welcome Rail! If you enjoy dumpster diving, you're in good company.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Rail. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Feel free to jump right into the forums. This is a great bunch of folks.:icon_thum Also, if you have time, join us tomorrow night at 7:30 in the flashchat lounge (right side of the screen near the top). :eek:ccasion1

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Welcome to the site. NCWW is a great place to be a part of and of course you have figured that out and that is why you joined us.

So again Welcome and enjoy the site and new friends you will be making in time~!

mikeacg

New User
Mike
Welcome aboard Rich! I especially like the butterfly box on your blog! Looks like you have a lot to offer all of us with the diversity of ideas I saw on your site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS