Hello People

Status
Not open for further replies.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Welcome abroad Liz. I am sure you will find this site very informative and user friendly. There are a great collection of fellow woodworkers here with varying degrees of expertise and disciplines. Enjoy your visits and I look forward to reading your posts and seeing some of your work.

D L

clowman

Clay Lowman
Welcome to the group. I'm sure you'll find a wide range of experience levels, and please, jump in with both feet. Nobody here bites!

M

McRabbet

Welcome, Liz -- See that you're from a small town with a big time furniture history (and present-day, with the skilled artisans at Craftique) -- you'll find lots of good info here and if you've got projects to share, don't be bashful, submit some pictures to a gallery (use the Request Services to get one set up). What are your favorite areas of woodworking? We'd all love to hear....

Rob

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Liz, I'll just ditto what everyone else had to say to avoid redundancy. Don't be a stranger, spill your beans in the "Who We Are" section, post some pics and participate as much as you can. See you around. Dave:)

SteveColes

New User
Steve
DaveO said:
spill your beans in the "Who We Are" section, Dave:)
Uh Dave, I think that's what she was doing by starting this thread:slap: :rolf:

Liz, welcome. Hope you enjoy the site and that it is helpful to you.

Now go posts some pics of your projects and a picture of yourself in the Faces of ncwoodowrker album. :lol:

sapwood

New User
Roger
Hello BIRD,

Want to extend the welcome wagon :)

Hope you find the tips you're looking for and I'm sure you'll have some fun :eusa_danc

Sapwood

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Yep, I lost track of what section this was in after scrolling down through all the hearty welcomes posted, my bad:eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

Dave:)

cskipper

Cathy
Let me add my welcome to the group. Sorry for the delay in greeting you 0 had internet problems. Feel free to join in discussions, ask questions and especially post pictures.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Welcome Liz. Lots to learn here. Hope you have a Merry Christmas:icon_thum

BIRD

New User
Liz
Thanks everyone. I'll post some pictures as soon as I can. Still getting use to the site and all. Thanks again for the warm welcomes.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Stay in touch Liz. Feel free to jump in on any of the threads out there and go ahead and start a few of them yourself.

D L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS