Hello from New California, here in Winston Salem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

philliphpowers

New User
Phil
This is in reference to the 4 minor earthquakes we've had here in the last month. :lol:
I have worked for R J Reynolds for 30 years, and love what I do. I work primarily in metal there, fabrication, ( before everyone who can bend a piece of metal became a fabricator) and welding. I enjoy taking a flat piece of metal or wood, and adding an idea, and turning it into something useful.

T

toolferone

Welcome aboard Phil. We look forward to seeing your metal and wood creations. We sometimes forget there are other materials besides wood out there:) !

erasmussen

New User
RAS
Welcome to the site

This is in reference to the 4 minor earthquakes we've had here in the last month. :lol:
Dont know if I can handle 4 minor earthquakes8-O
I grew up in Calif. and spent 9 years in tokyo and in all that time I dont think I felt more then

2 or 3 hundred quakes:qgreenjum:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That's a whole lot of shakin' going on 8-O 8-O .
Welcome to NC where we only have wind, rain and flooding, not to mention ice storms and cities that are shut down by ¾" of snow :roll: but no earthquakes that you can feel :-D
I am glad you could join us and I look forward to seeing some of your work.
Dave:)

walnutjerry

New User
Jerry
Welcome Phil--------I am sure you will enjoy the site. Looking forward to your input. Metal and wood is a good combination in the creative world.

Jerry

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Phil
Welcome to the best woodworking site on the web. We look forward to seeing your work so set up a photo album.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Hey Phil!

Glad you joined the site. Great fun and info abounds :icon_thum

Enjoy :mrgreen:

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS