Hegner on Wilm, CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Boy for $300 I don't know how you could go wrong. I am very tempted.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Hmmm...I am taking the family to Myrtle Beach in mid-August. SHould I consider this?:icon_scra:eusa_thin:eusa_thin:eusa_thin

Doug

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Doug, if you do get it, I'm supposed to be headed to Wilmington in the next couple of weeks...

Yes, I'm an ENABLER!!!!:gar-Bi

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I know you are all doing your best to enable me, but the seller says that he has "a few people who are interested in the saw, so whoever comes first and pays cash will get it." Since I can't get there til the 14th of August, I be out of luck. :cry_smile

Doug

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Doug, my wife is going to Wilm. this weekend and if I beg really nicely she might be able to make the transaction for you. She should have room to haul it back, and that might keep her from bring home more crap that we don't need from her garage sale shoppings :icon_thum

I'll check as soon as she comes home...and has had her wine (a few glasses :cool:)

Dave:)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
As a matter of fact, if it is still available I might be able to get my FIL to get it tonight or tomorrow, and then my wife could haul it back on Sunday :eusa_thin:eusa_thin:eusa_thin

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Dave:

If that works I will have to come by with the $. I am leaving for Germany Saturday and will not be back until Friday night. Could you hold it until Saturday?

Doug

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Yeah, I could hold it. I know you're good for it, plus I know where you live :evil:
Is it still available, and info that you have would be helpful...location in Wilm., contact number, etc.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Oops, I just noticed that it is located in Sunset Beach. That is barely in NC, almost in Myrtle Beach, SC. That would probably be to far to ask my in-laws to go. I'll still check as my FIL is unemployed right now and has nothing to do with his time, but he has been enjoying it immensely :roll:

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Doug,
Let me know how you make out, I'm available Saturday morning and could run down for you. Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS