Hats off to Junguecol!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Bruce did an exceptional job with the picnic food today. He is the unsung hero of the day. Bruce, your cooking is awesome.:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Bruce, your cooking is awesome.:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
And so are your eating abilities:rotflm:. A big thanks to Scott Miller, Scott Smith and Stuart Nelson for their help. I apologize for delay in getting food to picnic, but we had an hour rain delay this morning. At 3:00 AM line of showers was just forming near Albermarle, and by 7:30 AM they were HERE. At first it looked like they would pass just south of us, but alas they didn't. Had a couple pans of biscuits in the cooker. Rain cooled cooker so much that they couldn't brown on top. But with enough country ham in they, we were able to "choke" them down.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Greatest BBQ I've ever had, Bruce!!!!

Your hush-puppies rock too.

Thanks for all of the hard work.

Wayne

Skymaster

New User
Jack
Super Thanks to ALL for a really great great time and picnic. Fun,great food and just awesome folks.
Jack

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
I still can't get my mind around that tub of slaw!

Fantastic job and really appreciated!!!

Jim

sawduster

New User
Robert
Bruce , that was some of the most righteous Q I have ever stuffed down my neck !! :notworthy: :notworthy:

What a great time ! That wooden clock, the awesome turnings , the cast pens ...especially the one with the watch parts in it ! :eek::notworthy: Outstanding facility :icon_thum

Once again , as always, I saw more people than I actually had a chance to talk to :tinysmile_cry_t:
It all goes by so quick :cry_smile

Thanx to everyone who worked so hard to make it happen :eek:ccasion1 I hope y'all are taking a well deserved rest today :icon_thum

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
ditto. I am sure I didn't see everyone. great turnout and great food.:icon_thum great folks too!:eusa_clap

M

McRabbet

A fantastic spread of superb food and some of the best comraderie I've had since the last one! A great picnic, great fun and a special thanks to the weather guy for all the help in keeping those dark and damp clouds away. Now, who ate all those brownies?

James Davis

New User
James Davis
Bruce, ya did good. That was some excellent food. Everyone who brought something did a great job. many thanks.

James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS