Happy Mothers Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

Yep -- I'm going to treat my wife to Mimosas and Eggs Benedict for breakfast and some nice sirloin strip steaks on the barbie this afternoon! Planted fresh flowers day before yesterday and there are two fresh bouquets in a vase on the kitchen table to greet her this morning!

LOML for sure deserves anything I can do to thank her for the best years of my life!

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Rob,

I like the way you think. Picked up the sirloins yesterday. Hid the flowers in the workshop till this morning.

To any mothers on our forum... You Rock!! Happy Mothers Day!!!

Ray

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Happy Mother's day to all the mothers out there. LOML is the best and deserves the best. She will be going for a professional massage some time this week.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I have the rare pleasure of having my Mother visiting this weekend. That makes it an extra special Mother's Day for me and her.
Where would we be without our Mothers??

Dave:)

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful ladies out there! :eusa_danc:eusa_danc

A very special day indeed.

I too have an orchid hidden in the shop:eusa_thin and will be preparing a nice roast beef dinner for the LOML, while my four daughters focus on their great mom!!!!

Have a wonderful day Mother's!

Wayne

Glennbear

Glenn
I have the rare pleasure of having my Mother visiting this weekend. That makes it an extra special Mother's Day for me and her.

Very nice that she is there Dave, in answer to your rhehortical question, without our mothers we just wouldn't be !!!! :gar-Bi

sawduster

New User
Robert

It is a widely known fact that if your mother never had any children there is a good chance you will not either :gar-La;

The Shoppe Widow and I have no children save the 2 hairy ones , but they have given her a coupon for a complete re-supplying of her fish tank ( her passion ) and dinner at Outback

toolman

New User
Chad
[MOUSE]Happy Mother's Day To All[/MOUSE]

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

rita541

New User
rita cunningham
Being a mother I want to thank all you wonderful guys that took the time to think of all us mothers. Does that sound right?
rita:gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS