Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
This day that is coming up tomorrow is going to be particularly hard for me as my Mother passed away only 6 months or so ago. So I wanted to take this time to wish all of the Mothers here a happy Mothers day. Guys and girls, if you are lucky enough to still have your mother close by I would encourage you to spend tomorrow making that special person in your life feel loved. There is nothing like a mother, whether it be your mother or your spouse, do all you can to honor them tomorrow and always.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
My mom & dad were taken to Stowe Botanical Gardens in Gaston County this morning by my sisters & wife. Dinner @ GC afterward. She really enjoyed it, but she'll be 84 on Monday so we decided to let her have a quiet day tomorrow.

b4man

New User
Barbara
Thanks Tracy and know I'll be thinking about you, CSkipper and others who will be spending this first Mothers Day without your Mom's here. Try and enjoy the good times in your memory. You know that's exactly what she would want:)

Barbara

M

McRabbet

I lost my Mom 3 years ago, but I'm on my way out to plant some special flowers for LOML this morning to celebrate her day. Then I'll make Eggs Benedict (yes, I know how to make Hollandaise sauce and can cook Canandian Bacon) to serve her with a Mimosa (champagne and OJ)! All but one of our kids are coming up next weekend to celebrate a week late. Happy Mother's Day to all our Moms!

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Thanks Tracy and know I'll be thinking about you, CSkipper and others who will be spending this first Mothers Day without your Mom's here. Try and enjoy the good times in your memory. You know that's exactly what she would want:)

Barbara

Amen, Barb. We have the memories of all the good times. :wsmile:

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Happy Mother's Day to all of the Moms and LOMLs. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

mikeacg

New User
Mike
My mother is still going strong at 84! I called her last night to get a jump on it and tell her how much she means to me. I'm 1200 miles away, and being unemployed makes it hard to get up there but I try to call her about every other day or so. I am so glad to be able to do that! Enjoy them while you can and don't forget to let them know how you feel!
Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS