Handtool Woodworking Classes

Status
Not open for further replies.

willarda

New User
Bill Anderson
I am offering a schedule of handtool woodworking classes I will be teaching in my workshop for 2007. These classes are limited at the current time to 3 people. I will be emphasizing handtool woodworking skills and techniques. The classes will generally not be project-oriented but focus on developing hantool woodworking skills. In some cases (the planemaking classes) there will be a "finished" project. The cost is $80 for one day and $160 for two day workshops. There may be a materials fee but generally I supply the materials. I will provide a tool list prior to the class, as well as suggested vendors if you need that. I will provide refreshments and lunch. I currently have one large bench and one smaller (18th century style) bench but am planning to add 2 modern benches to my shop for teaching purposes. Classes include a comprehensive manual as well. Contact me if you have any questions. I have attached a pdf file with the schedule.

Attachments

• EMW 2007 Class Schedule.doc
    670.5 KB · Views: 261

nelsone

New User
Ed
Sounds like some good classes! Wish you were closer to Charlotte. I may have to get in touch with you for the handsaw class. Be sure topost reminders for the classes!

sapwood

New User
Roger
Thanks for posting this great opportunity Bill :icon_thum
Per your request I've made it a "Sticky". You may also want to enter the info on our Calendar. It's a link at the top of the page that any member can edit (I think :eusa_doh:).

HTH,
Roger

MikeH

Mike
Corporate Member
Sounds like some good classes! Wish you were closer to Charlotte. I may have to get in touch with you for the handsaw class. Be sure topost reminders for the classes!

Yeah Ed you need to get that saw finished...in your spare time. :rolf:

nelsone

New User
Ed
Yeah Ed you need to get that saw finished...in your spare time. :rolf:

:rolf:I wasn't even thinking of the dovetail saw! I have several panel saws that need some TLC. I was planning to send them to Cooke's, but I haven't got around to it yet. I really need a round tuit!
tuitround.jpg

MikeH

Mike
Corporate Member
:rolf:I wasn't even thinking of the dovetail saw! I have several panel saws that need some TLC. I was planning to send them to Cooke's, but I haven't got around to it yet. I really need a round tuit!
tuitround.jpg

I've been looking for my round tuit for years!!! Just ask my wife. I can ever seem to find it.

:rotflm: :rotflm: :rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS