Google Video for Woodworking Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
I'm sure some of you have already found this, but Google added videos to their search engine some time back. I've personally found this a great resource to find little tips & tricks about woodworking ... you should check it out sometime.

Just go to Google.com, search for something, then click on the VIDEO link at the top.

Here's a link to a good example about loose tenon joints ... http://video.google.com/...
GoogleVideo.jpg

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That is very cool, but like any Google search you have to get the right phrase. I tried to find something on Dovetails...not much luck.
Dave:)

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
I think the first and last clips should be shown at the next TWA meeting... particularly the last (with 'Norm') :rolf:

Ray

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
I never said there weren't some scary ones out there ... afterall, it is the Internet and there's a whole world of (dumba$$) people out there publishing every mix of things ...

That tablesaw one looks like a finger waiting to get cut off ... 8-O

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
My 7 YO knows to use a push stick! (of course, he will never be near the saw without me actually operating it, and when the shop gets wired the way I want, It will only take one or two locked switches to turn on or off the whole shop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS