Gigantic Parking Lot Sale! 3 Days Only!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

They even called me at home to be sure I knew this one was on!!

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
They even called me at home to be sure I knew this one was on!!

Got the same call on my answering machine tonight from "Joe at Harbor Fright".:elvis::elvis:

LOML asked me .............What have you gone a done bought from them now!!!!!!!!!!!:rotflm:
Wayne

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Have you guys been to this before? Are there really any "new" deals, or do you find it to be the same old deals on the same old junk ... just outside? Seems to me that few, if any, of the prices look like super special deals and this is more of a marketing ploy than a really super special sale (kinda like another parking lot tent sale I went to earlier)

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
They usually bring a bunch of larger tools to these sales. I bought a compressor a couple of years ago. It's loud, but for $40, it was a pretty good deal.

jamie

jamie
Senior User
Wow, thanks!

I might actually find time tomorrow to head out to the charlotte one.

Mike Gilley

Mike Gilley
Corporate Member
Ok, time for a little bit of a GLOAT... :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

I decided to check out this sale yesterday, just to see if I could find any good deals.

Yep, found a GREAT deal.
DC_Canister.JPG

Saw this DC canister sitting on a box at the end of the sidewalk and took a long look at it. The guy running the sale said he would make me a deal on it: $10.
My first response was to ask if he was serious, when he said yes I said SOLD!! :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

This is a 1micron pleated paper filter cartridge (it also came with a paddle flapper and 3 clear collection bags) for the HF 45378 2HP DC unit.
Not too bad if I say so myself, a 1micron canister for $10.
I'll spend the day today adapting it to my smaller Delta DC, and use that until I can get the funds together to get the 2HP DC from HF. I just couldn't argue with that price.

WOO HOO!!!

Joe Lyddon

New User
Joe Lyddon
Ok, time for a little bit of a GLOAT... :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

I decided to check out this sale yesterday, just to see if I could find any good deals.

Yep, found a GREAT deal.
DC_Canister.JPG

Saw this DC canister sitting on a box at the end of the sidewalk and took a long look at it. The guy running the sale said he would make me a deal on it: $10.
My first response was to ask if he was serious, when he said yes I said SOLD!! :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

This is a 1micron pleated paper filter cartridge (it also came with a paddle flapper and 3 clear collection bags) for the HF 45378 2HP DC unit.
Not too bad if I say so myself, a 1micron canister for $10.
I'll spend the day today adapting it to my smaller Delta DC, and use that until I can get the funds together to get the 2HP DC from HF. I just couldn't argue with that price.

WOO HOO!!!

You're really SUCKING now! :rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS