Gettin my shop worked out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlrion

New User
Dan
Hey Guys!

It has been a while since I posted here! We moved to California to Travis AFB, and I am learning to Engineer for the KC 10 refueler!

We finally got into a really nice house and have the internet turned on… and I am finally unpacking all my wood and tools after nearly a 9 month sabbatical!

Anyway, Irene kinda ruined the last lunch I was going to have with the Goldsboro group, I just wanted to say how much I was disappointed that I did not get to see y'all before I left. I am gettin my shop set up and I will be posting some new projects shortly!

I will always remember NCWoodworker as one of the best parts of my stay in NC.

Thanks to everyone!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Dan once being a part of NC and NCWW you will always be a part. Glad you are back in the shop. Please post pics.

THANKS FOR SERVING.

Glennbear

Glenn
Good to hear from you Dan, I am glad you are settling in. Stay safe in your "flying gas stations" :wsmile:

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
Dan, I'm sure you will eventually venture back this way. Let us know ahead of time so we can plan the lunch that we missed :gar-La;

dlrion

New User
Dan
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the well wishes, I will absolutely be back - I fly around the world for a living now, and Goldsboro is one of our regular stops - it may be a year or so before I do…. but I will be back sometime!

I started unpacking a whole bunch of boxes full of tools today… I realized I need more room…. I have a much nicer shop, but it is about half the size...

sigh…

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Good to hear from you, Dan. Glad things are going well. Are you living on base, in Fairfield, or in Vacaville? (We lived in Vacaville when I was stationed there).

Stay safe, and, when you get the chance, send us NCWoodorkers one of those giant Sequoias.:gar-La;:gar-La;

Go

jhreed

New User
james
Happy for you on advancing your career. Sad for me for having a friend move so far away. You got me started burning powder again. I joined the shooting range and my son & I spent about 5 hours there Thursday.
Let me know when you are coming this way.
James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS