Status
Not open for further replies.

cranbrook2

New User
john
Hi everyone ,I just got a new computer and finally hi speed yesterday so things are faster then ever .:thumbs_up

Here is my latest Extreme Birdhouse . This one is made from 100 year old reclaimed barn wood . It is 5 ft wide , 7 ft tall and has a built in bird bath on the roof .
The railings are all done with 1/4" steel.

I also got a call a few weeks ago from a magazine called Birds and Blooms any they are going to do a article on my birdhouses and myself .
It will be in the Dec/ Jan issue.

332557131.jpg

332557132.jpg

332557135.jpg

332557136.jpg

332700623.jpg

332558475.jpg

332558473.jpg

332558477.jpg

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Awesome birdhouse. Congratulations on the magazine article and the new computer. I look at your gallery often and am always impressed with your work.:thumbs_up Thanks for posting the work in progress pictures. Now we can all build them, NOT!!

M

McRabbet

Another beautiful birdhouse, John -- I guess this one becomes a "Resort and Spa", doesn't it! I saw it earlier today on SMC and I'm glad you decided to share it with the folks here on NCWW.net; they'll love it too!

Congratulations on the focus article coming up this winter, too!

Threejs

New User
David
I noticed the gorilla glue product placement. Did you build this one for the last lumberjocks contest?

Charles Lent

Charley
Corporate Member
That project is definitely "for the birds". Now all you need is a 100 year old tree, and a 100 ft crane to put your birdhouse up in it.

It's beautiful !! Was it designed to resemble your house?

Charley

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Awesome job! Do birds actually build in these? If so, how do ya clean 'em out?

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Jon, that's another piece of beautiful "art." You are the MAN on creativity and execution of lodging for our "feathered friends!"

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Glad to see you're doing well and working! :icon_thum

Take care.,

Partman

Danny
Corporate Member
Beautiful birdhouse.:icon_thum
Nice and square not a round piece of wood on it.:wink_smil

Danny

cranbrook2

New User
john
Thank you everyone for all the very nice comments.

Gotcha : All of the insides are removable for easy cleaning , I use bun tongs to pull the nest of of the large houses . It works fast and easy .

cskipper

Cathy
John, that is amazing!!!!! Your property must be a fascinating place to visit! The magazine article is certainly well deserved - congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS