Download library

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

New User
Steve
The Corporate Docs category in the Download library has gone missing. I don't know when or how. Does anybody have any ideas????

SteveColes

New User
Steve
Wow this is weird:tongue2: The category for corporate docs, I cannot see. If i go directly to documents, it gives invalid ID:BangHead:

Mike, can you tell me the exact name of the category and the names of the files. Also can you give me the link to the listing of the files in that category?

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Steve
this is what I see when when I go to the link
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search | Add | My Files | Manage Files | Update CountersCategoryDescriptionFilesIn Force These are the electronic version of all formal Corp Docs3Working Documents These are the in progress docs, samples, etc. Or coporates Docs waiting approval 1
DownloadFileDateDownloads 2nd revision of the By-Laws : Here is the second revision. Doug (75.0 KB) 10-03-20082 Revised By-Laws : This is the first revision of the By-Laws Incorporating the Amendments made at the 9/28 Meeting. Cha ... [more] (73.5 KB) 10-01-20083

MikeH

Mike
Corporate Member
Sorry for the delay Steve. I just got back on the site and saw your message. Glad you got it fixed.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Not to whine, but me too.

I don't think we lowely site programmers would be in the BOD or Officer groups.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS