Don't forget to yell

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeff...

Don't just stand there and watch the tree fall when I'm back cutting... Yell something OK - OMG

J

jeff...

No story really but a minor injury - while doing the back cut I had my partner looking up for me because there were two trees right together and the one I wasn't cutting was blocking my view... I saw the kerf opening up looked around the tree blocking my view. Doing so was pretty stupid on my behalf, I mean when the back cut kerf starts opening up the tress is on it's way down already duh... :BangHead:

In the haste of the moment... I yanked the chain saw out of the trees and it caught me on the back of leg above the knee. It's nothing more than a scratch for a chainsaw. I'm just glad it wasn't worse a chain saw can really tear up some meat... It must have just lightly brushed across the back of my leg as it was coming to a stop.

Roger moving out of the way is not being scared, making sure you have a path clear to move out of the way and using it is smart.

Partman

Danny
Corporate Member
Jeff, Glad it was just a minor injury! :eusa_clap I like a wide place to run when the tree is coming down. :rotflm:

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS