CR2032 Batteries $2.14 For 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
You know it's funny that you posted this.
A few weeks back, the batteries went out in my hat visor. You know the one's you get that by pushing a button up underneath the visor and 2 LED's light up. Been very useful at night walking around out back, under houses , in the attic etc.

Anyways I was at radio shack and bought 2 from them, and about dropped to the floor when I paid for them.
Then last week the batteries died in my wixey, without thinking I went online and found the CR2032's on amazon, just like you did. 5 of them for 2 something. I ordered them and received them.
Then I was talking to a buddy of mine and he says, "You know those are the same batteries that are in your hat."
I was so much in a rush at radio shack that I didn't even think to look at the numbers. I just ask for them replace them for me.
DUhhhhh

:rotflm:

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
Note also that this seller has good prices and free shipping on all kinds of button-style batteries! I've been looking for some A76/AG13 batteries from one of my kids toys for a while. I didn't even consider looking online - I figured shipping would be more than the batteries. Bonus!

Thanks for posting this!

Chris

M

McRabbet

I'm afraid I must 1-up you on these Lithium batteries. I've found them in blister packs at my local Dollar Tree store for less than you paid (they are Sunbeam brand). They fit into all of the Wixey DRO's I have and seeing the Wixey's tend to consume these cells fulltime to retain their calibration settings, I usually pull the batteries out between shop sessions (even Energizer brand will get consumed in a week or so if left in the Tablesaw or planer DROs). You can also find LR44's at DT, too.

Oh yeah, the price? I bought four 3-count packs for $1 each or $4.27 with tax for 12 batteries.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Good deal Ken. A while back Bas posted a source for batteries and electronics that I have utilized.:wsmile: http://www.dealextreme.com/

You mean these: 20 of them for $3.66 and free shipping. I got them too, I finally changed the original battery in my wixey digital angle gauge. And the battery has been working great for a week so far. And with a 184 votes with a total of 4 stars. Thats pretty good to me. :banana:

Share your own customer images
spacer.gif

2032 x 20 pcs Cell Batteries
Price: $3.66
Free-Shipping_small.gif

spacer.gif

Overview
Buy 3+ and Save ($2.82 ~ $3.02)
Community Tools
in-stock-icon.png
In Stock: ships in 2 to 4 days (5 to 8 during new year season) Worldwide Free Shipping

To enable volume discounts on this site, use coupon code: BULKRATE during checkout. You will see a discount applied at the bottom of the shopping cart. Competitive pricing is available. Contact us for details.

Quantity3+ units5+ units10+ unitsRate$3.02 shipped$2.92 shipped$2.82 shipped

Visitors' Ratings
star_1.gif
star_1.gif
star_1.gif
star_1.gif
star_0.gif
(184 votes, submit rating)

Or Maybe it's these...They are cheaper too:

Share your own customer images
spacer.gif

2025 x 20 pcs Cell Batteries
Price: $3.47
Free-Shipping_small.gif

spacer.gif

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.831#report

Overview
Buy 3+ and Save ($2.65 ~ $2.85)
Community Tools
in-stock-icon.png
In Stock: ships in 2 to 4 days (5 to 8 during new year season) Worldwide Free Shipping

To enable volume discounts on this site, use coupon code: BULKRATE during checkout. You will see a discount applied at the bottom of the shopping cart. Competitive pricing is available. Contact us for details.

Quantity3+ units5+ units10+ unitsRate$2.85 shipped$2.75 shipped$2.65 shipped

Visitors' Ratings
star_1.gif
star_1.gif
star_1.gif
star_1.gif
star_0.gif
(34 votes, submit rating)

Last edited:

woodlaker2

Ray
Corporate Member
Well, I didn't read this soon enough and bought 2-2 packs at Lowes today. Will keep this in mind. Live and learn I guess. Thanks for the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS