Cool Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Rose

New User
Larry Rose
Ok, I admit it. I've finally totally lost it and am no longer in control of my tool jones. :eek: I couldn't help myself it was so cute
100_12391.jpg

View image in gallery

bwat

New User
Bill
I know the feeling. I'd be interested to hear 6 months from now how often you have used it.

sapwood

New User
Roger
It's adorable, Larry!
Now put the box away for ten years and see whether the dime is worth more or the plane :gar-Bi

Roger

Russ Denz

New User
Russ
GOOD SCORE!!!

I agree it was one of those "gotta have it"s, because there's gotta be one time when nothing short of a double-edged razor blade - think safety here - will do. It does work great btw, after a little honing, for smoothing out the ridges on my thumb nails :widea:...espcially after marking a good line with that new "micro" marking wheel gauge (also a gotta have):cool: that was part of Lee Valley's special deal.

Is it any wonder why I have so many "had to have its" for sale? Can't call it a gloat because I didn't take any pics - don't have a macro lens - hmmmmm, maybe I'll get one of those too - :icon_cheers

M

McRabbet

Like you and Russ, I had to have one as well and was pleased as punch when I opened the package to find the plane and the double ended marking tool. Very well made, sharp blades and definitely better than cute! I just couldn't resist!

AAAndrew

New User
Andrew
I am equally sick and deranged and got them. I actually see a very legitimate use for mine. When I make drawer bottoms I tend to make them 1/4" since that is the size of my grooving plane. (half of a tongue and groove set) I can use this to make sure my drawer bottom grooves are nice and even. Yeah, that's it. It's a drawer bottom groove smoothing plane.

And for when I make that violin. Uh, huh. That's it.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Done. I am sure I am going to hear some flak about it in my house, but hey, it may keep her from seeing something else I have coming. ;-)

LeeNC

New User
Lee
I used mine this weekend to clean up some fuzzes from rabbiting the bottom edge of a plywood box bottom. Better than a knife and safer too. I like it and will keep it around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS