Charlotte Woodworkers welcomes Ed Morgano with Clearvue Cyclones

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
I'm pleased to announce that Ed Morgano with Clearvue Cyclones will do a presentation on Dust Collection and cyclone design at this month's Charlotte Woodworkers Meeting. Ed will also have some of his small units available for purchase at a great price and with no shipping!

Hope to see some of you there.

http://clearvuecyclones.com/index.htm

The meeting is TOmorrow May 20th. Information is below.

When and where:

The Charlotte Woodworkers Association monthly meetings are typically held the third Tuesday of the month at 6:30 PM, except in December or as noted in the newsletter.

Members and guests are encouraged to join in the social time starting at 5:30 PM.
Meetings will be held at:

Well of HopeLutheran Church
6400 Old Reid Road
Charlotte, N 28210​

M

McRabbet

Woodwrangler will be the first one in line to get a ClearVue Cyclone... Seriously, we had Ed and his son Matt come to give us a talk and demonstration at our November meeting of the Western NC Woodworkers Association and it was very enjoyable. They have a great product and superb customer service. He delivered two CV 1800 models that day and demonstrated the fantastic MiniCV06 cyclone for Shop Vacs, too. I think he sold about a half dozen of the minis, too! I love mine, I know that and now that I'm over my shoulder injury woes, I'll finally be installing the CV 1800 I picked up then, too!

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
i'm seriously considering the mini. i know it'll be a vast improvement over my lungs and a broom.:rotflm:

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Hey Phil - I'm going to try to make it this evening. Sounds like a topic I'd like to hear about ... :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS