Chapel Hill NCWWers: short term potter of TS fence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sully

New User
jay
Is there anyone who lives in or near Chapel Hill who can receive and temporarily store a table saw fence being ruckered from Morganton?

PurpleThumb (Jerry) has graciously volunteered to bring the fence with him on his way to Chapel Hill on Tuesday 7/7/09. Because of my work schedule, I wouldn't be able to come up there to pick it up until Friday, Saturday or Sunday of the same week (7/10, 7/11, or 7/12).

Please see this thread:
http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/f89/pe-morganton-washington-23630/

DavidF

New User
David
If Pittsboro, or at least up the 87N about 10 miles, near the end of Chicken Bridge, is close enough, I am happy to do that.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
I'll be glad to store it at my farm in New hill also - we're around 25 minutes or so from Chapel Hill.

Wait a minute... Sully, eh... aren't you the guy that proposed cutting up that beautiful 51" diameter white oak log for firewood???? Scratch that offer.... :rotflm:

Seriously, I'll be happy to store it.

Scott

Sully

New User
jay
Back to the top.

David and Scott, thanks for your offers. :eusa_clap I am hoping to find someone closer or actually in Chapel Hill because Jerry's schedule is rather tight on Tuesday.

Any other NCWWers in Chapel Hill / Carrboro?

Thanks,
Jay

PS: How many cords do you think that oak would produce? :rotflm:

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Back to the top.

David and Scott, thanks for your offers. :eusa_clap I am hoping to find someone closer or actually in Chapel Hill because Jerry's schedule is rather tight on Tuesday.

Any other NCWWers in Chapel Hill / Carrboro?

Thanks,
Jay

PS: How many cords do you think that oak would produce? :rotflm:

I'm in Chapel Hill but won't be available on the dates you mentioned for you to pick it up. Otherwise, I would be happy to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS