New User
Mark
On the front page on the right side of the screane

Expires = 12/31/1969
Send Info To Klingspor?
No
Info Sent to Klingspor
Never Sent

???? I keep seeing this and dont know what it means and am I to do something with it?

Thanks Mark:tinysmile_cry_t:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Mark I would guess that you are seeing that because you Opt. Out of the Klingspor discount list. You have provided the information needed, but you clicked the box to Opt. Out. If you go back into your Profile/Options you can change that selection.
I am interested in hearing if others who have made that choice are seeing the same thing?

Dave:)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
BTW, Mark I moved your thread to the Help Desk, as this is best place for something like this. It is better to post your issues here than sending Steve or other staff members PMs. There might be others members with the same problem or that might be able to offer insight into your issue. Posting it here benefits the whole membership. And we get enough PMs already :roll:

Dave:)

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
My status shows the same thing.I checked my options and there is no yes option,just name,address and e-mail or am I still a newby for another month.Tony

SteveColes

New User
Steve
I'm sorry but the rules for DQ are changing. The software is being upgraded to reflect that and a bunch of other things. So the automatic script that computes DQ is not runinng until it has been debugged etc. Also, Coleman and I are working on a way to make things on the Klingspor web site work better.

I hope to make a post later later today that explains all that.

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
Steve
Tahnks for your hard work I do appreciate waht you do to keep this site running no hurry on this It'll be a while defore I buy anything any how.

Thanks Mark:gar-Bi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS